Friday, October 17, 2008 . 10/17/2008 06:22:00 PM
Someone spoilt my day today....Got a group of kids came forward to me and they wanted to know what time is it...
so they started with...
kid #1: "UNCLE! Xian Zai Ji Dian Arh?" (chinese)
The rest added on...
kid #2+ #3+ #4 : "What time uncle?" (English)
KNN!
In what way do i look like an uncle! And why must you people translate into 2 different languages just to make sure i understand? Yaya....i may look like an uncle to you but i am bilingual! If you people happened to mistook me as malay or any other races because of my skin colour, sorry, but I am 100% chinese! I am supa pek chek sia. Although this is not the first time that kids called me uncle but this time i really cannot take it. I am only 22....yet i am upgraded to senior citizen so fast...what an insult.
But anyway i had a surprise when i was withdrawing money from ATM just now. I wanted to withdraw $30 but in the end an extra $50 note came out! At first i tot i keyed wrongly but when i double checked with the receipt, eh, correct leh i only withdraw $30 but i dunno why extra $50 came out also lah haha! Shiokness 2000! *wink wink*
